Grape juice ; Grape Juice for baby constipation is excellent. As it prevents and treats constipation in babies remarkably. The juice however, being made from grapes proudly proves its vast nutritional qualities; by not only leaving your baby free from constipation but healthy as . Grape juice is a miracle worker when it comes to the human body ,particularly in babies. And also make a delicious, solo snacks for both baby and everyone else at home.
Benefits of grape juice
Grape juice is a natural habitat for vitamin k and C. They contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. They can also control hypertension and aging. These delicious fruits also have what we call grape polyphenols that protect our guts against pathogens, oxidative stress, and inflammation. They can enhance digestion and assimilation. Furthermore, according to studies, grape extracts can protect you from pathogenic gut infections, metabolic disorders, obesity. Not forgetting, grapes however prevent cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure and constipation.
Grape juice for your baby.
Apart from preventing and treating, constipation grapes have a number of benefits to both your baby and yourself. These include;
- Grape juice helps protect your skin from the sun.
- Secondly, it reverses the aging process in both babies and adults.
- Treats and leaves skin soft and supple.
- Soothes migraine head-aches.
- Relieves constipation and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Furthermore, rape juice assists in brain development and prevents eye degeneration as well as treating kidney disorders.
- Drinking grape juice will help your hair to grow well.
Does grape juice help with constipation?
Yes ! grape juice does help in treating your constipated baby. When my baby was constipated at around 4 months of age . I finally got to know about how grape juice could be used for treating constipation. So I gave it a try. Because of this stage my baby was in , she used to cry a lot and it would disturb me a lot as I could tell my baby was in pain. Her stool would take longer to come out and when she did pass it , it would be so hard.
However, things changed because I began to use grape juice to help get rid of constipation. I did it by mixing 1 teaspoon of grape juice to 2 oz of water and fed my baby. In as simple as this remedy is , believe me, “it works”.Therefor, remember that, this will be way too much for your baby’s system.
How to make grape juice
- Lemon juice .
- Wash grapes thoroughly under running water.
- Drain them to remove excess water.
- Add grapes in to the blender.
- Blend until you get a smooth mixture.
- Using a strainer, strain the contents into a clean and dry colander, jar or container.
- Press the pulp against the strainer using a spoon.
- Carefully squeeze out the remaining juice.
- Add a bit of salt or lemon juice, salt, and a sweetener if the juice is not sweet enough.
How much juice must I give to my constipated baby?.
Red grape juice
You can start feeding your baby grape juice at the age of 4 months. However, if you have a constipated newborn; you can try and give them 1 ounce of grape juice mixed with 1 ounce of water two times a day. This should give you good results. If your baby is on formula you can give them grape juice between regular formula feedings and not in the place of regular formula feedings.