How to relieve constipation in babies quickly home remedies
How to relieve constipation in babies quickly ; Is often an almost easy task for nursing mother’s. As it is exactly what any of them would want.
Keep your baby hydrated;
Help exercise your baby;
- Firstly, lay your baby flat on their back.
- Secondly, take hold of your little babies legs.
- Thirdly, gently move their legs like they’re riding a bicycle.
- Finally, be on the look out for a good instant stool pass . As this exercise is another one of the remedies that give you a quick results.
Gently massage your baby;
- Firstly, apply adequate amount of olive oil in your hands; and rub them together just get it warm.
- Secondly, gently massage your baby’s stomach area and around the lower-abdomen. Thirdly, massaging your baby’s stomach will stimulate the bowels to pass a bowel movement swiftly. However, doing these stomach massages more than once a day will further stimulate a quicker bowel movement.
Serve your baby vegetables;
Excessive straining on your baby’s system ;
Is usually caused by painful, slow bowel movements. Causes your baby to pass hard and difficult stool. Making him or her to feel discomfort and become fussy all day. However, if you have tried all the home remedies above and you still have not recorded a change .Try and consult your healthcare provider. Because, in some babies it can be a different case. Apart from the condition being caused by dehydration and solids food with little or no fiber at all. Their case might be a different one that requires a professional medical adviser. Whereas, in other babies it can be due to structural problems; that in turn affect the digestive tract. And other factors such as; spinal injuries, stress, hormonal changes, cancers, muscle problems.
Summery ; How to relieve constipation in babies quickly.
Can constipation be relieved fast in babies?.
Yes constipation can be relieved quick in babies. Thus if you chip in and help your baby with exercise and massages.As well as by feeding your baby high-fiber food, such as : Oats. Whole-grain. Cereal. Bread. Beans. Water. Breast milk. Formula milk. Grape juice. Pear juice. Prunes. Grapes . Skinless apples. Broccoli. Spinach. However, this should help ease the discomfort in your baby ; and lead to a happy and healthy baby lifestyle.